Thursday, November 12, 2009

My experience in different world

I am a small town girl....... i bet that you heard that a lot, but this is different. I am girl from small village in india. My first day in U.S.: wonders, mysteries, life, freedom, fear........ and many more things that i was feeling. I got goose bumps when our plane first landed in NY. When I came here i had an indian accent, so i was scared to talk to people, but then the most amazing thing i nocied is that nobody here makes fun of you like India. I was so welcomed by everybody, everywhere. This leaves me a question: What is mine and whats not? Is that these people who are complete strangerand stilll helps me at every point, or those people who were my own and still unknown. I was alive in India, but I am living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment